chicos y chicas miren las entradas pasadas para que miren mas noticias de tokio hotel!

febrero 10, 2010

Bill Kaulitz "Maybe I’ll find my big love in 2010"

Turning Japanese

Despite naming themselves after the Japanese capital, German rock band Tokio Hotel knows zilch about the Japanese culture, so says its androgynous frontman Bill Kaulitz.

You guys were originally known as Devilish. Why the name change?
Bill: We were really young and just thought Devilish sounded cool and a little bit devil. But it was a stupid name. When we went pro, we wanted a name which makes sense. ‘Hotel’ represents our dreams: to perform around the world, living in hotels. ‘Tokio’ is obviously from ‘Tokyo’, which represents something far away that we’ve never been to, but would like to visit some day. Plus it is a cool city name.

Are you guys Nippon-philes?
Bill: We don’t really know that much about Japanese culture. All I know is the young people there are kind of crazy when it comes to style and fashion. We recorded our first English single, ‘Monsoon’, in Japanese. It was really hard. I had a coach – a Japanese girl – in the studio, and I didn’t know what I was singing. I just learnt the sounds of the words.

Bill, with that big hair and make-up, have you ever been mistaken for a girl?
Bill: It’s a normal reaction for people to think that I’m gay or feminine. I’m not bothered at all. I like to play with such rumours. This is my style, my personality. And by the way, I’m straight.

Are you like this at home?
Bill: I’ve been like this since I was 10 in school. But now our lives have changed completely. In my private time I try to go incognito, so no make-up.

Are you single because you can’t find a girl prettier than you?
Bill: (Laughs) I believe in true love. I don’t have much free time to spend with someone really important. I’ve been single since I was 15. Maybe I’ll find my big love in 2010.


¡Todo falso y confimado! :)

La supuesta conversación de aquí abajo es la que ha tenido Dean con "Bill" pero hoy, Pimky ha dicho en una entrevista a la RTL Punkt 12 que no conoce de NADA a Bill asi que como ya dijimos antes, Todo falso :)

Bill Kaulitz: ni siquiera me conozco a mí mismo de ser tan malo
Bill Kaulitz: no puedo
Bill Kaulitz: sé que esto es demasiado arriesgado y no tan sólo por sus padres
Bill Kaulitz: no funciona
Dean: sí, así es como yo lo veo:
Dean: tú no sabes cómo esto, a menos que sea para bien, te puedes arrepentir con el tiempo
Bill Kaulitz: pero sus padres no saben nada acerca de mí y quién sabe cómo reaccionarían con esto tan estresante respecto a ahora
Dean: No creo que sus padres reaccionen negativamente contigo. Bill, a veces escucha los sentimientos y emociones y no a la razón.
Bill Kaulitz: sí pero ¿qué pensar de él? no tienen ni idea de lo que me encantaría quedarme con ella... sus padres son estúpidos y no quiero ser peor, porque a mí todavía
Dean: sus padres serían más felices que ella si saben que eres una celebridad. Si es tan malo, debes saber utilizar lo que hay.
Dean: la felicidad no es algo que necesites en tu regazo.
Bill Kaulitz: yo tomaría su dolor, a mí no me importaría, lo pero de todo es que tiene que doler y no sería fácil... oh tío
Dean: entonces te levantas. Todo el mundo sabe lo hermoso que es cuando las cosas van bien.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario